Godox X1R-N TTL 2.4G Wireless Receiver For nikon
Out of stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger X1N applies to Nikon DSLR cameras.
Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash.
X1N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL.
– With 2.4G wireless transmission system, X1N (for Nikon) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance.
– Fully support TTL functions, support for i-TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.
– With wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels) to satisfy various shooting requirements.
– Both transmitter and receiver equip with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
– Other functions satisfy various requirements, such as Delay Set, Wireless Shutter Release, Zoom Setting, etc.
– Transmitter use a PC port to input and output, receiver use a 2.5mm sync cable to output.
– Use the Micro USB port to firmware upgrade. Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart.
|Compatible with||Nikon cameras(i-TTL autoflash)|
|Support all cameras that have PC sync socket|
|Build-in Remote System||2.4 G wireless transmission|
|Power Supply||2*AA batteries|
|TTL Auto Flash||i-TTL|
|High Speed Sync (HSS)||Support|
|Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)||Support, ±3 stops 1/3 stop increments|
|Flash Exposure Lock (FEL)||Support|
|Focus Assist||Manual open|
|Rear Curtain Sync||No|
|Modeling Flash||Support, fired with cameras depth of field preview button|
|Wireless Function||in TTL mode, Ratio off|
|in M mode, Flash Ratio(A B C)|
|Support GR (grouping flash)|
|Controlled Slave Groups||in the GR grouping mode, 5 (A/B/C/D/E)|
|in the Ratio grouping mode, 3(A/B/C)|
|Transmitter Distance||>100 meters|
|Synchronization Delay Set||Support (0-10ms, set in unit of 100us )|
|Wireless Shutter Release||Receiver can control cameras shooting through 2.5mm shutter release interface|
|Zoom Setting||The focal length can be adjusted through the transmitter|
|Display Panel||Wide LCD panel, backlight on/off|
|Output Interface||Transmitter: use a PC port to input and output;|
|Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cable to output|
|Firmware Upgrade||Use the Micro USB port to upgrade|
|Memory Function||Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart|
|Transmitter Size/ Weight||72x75x52(mm)/100g|
- – 1 x X1R-N TTL Wireless Receiver for Nikon
- – 1 x Remote Cable (N1)
- – 1 x Remote Cable (N3)
- – 1 x Sync Cable
- – 1 x Sync Adapter
- – 1 x User Manual
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 5.5 cm|